Sunday, July 5, 2009

Married Six Months

Yep, we had our six month anniversary on Sunday... can't believe we're already half way through our first year, but at the same time it feels like its been longer!! Of course I got stuck working on the holiday weekend, but I came home at 6 am to a beautiful vase of roses Scott had for me on our kitchen table!! (kinda a big deal!!) He's pretty awesome!! He had Friday off, so we celebrated the Fourth and our anniversay by spending the day at Sand Hollow.... It was about a hundred degrees, and now we're fried!! I really love our visits to St. George, nothing better than the sun, the mall, and ice cream.... oh and spending time with my Scott.





Of course I have no pictures of our visit to the lake. After the Red Cliffs incident, Scott doesnt let me bring my phone or camera near any lakes, rivers, swimming pools, or even in the bathroom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment